Shaderlight is an integrated, interactive, photo-realistic renderer for Google SketchUp. Shaderlight lets you move objects or camera angles within a scene and see the results instantly as the image refines.
- Interactive, progressive rendering that updates all changes in the Shaderlight render window
- Zoom and pan the rendered image
- Automatic material presets applied to the SketchUp material collection
- Material finishes controlled via the Shaderlight Material Editor
- Automatic lighting using SketchUp sun ,sky and shadow controlsImage based lighting (IBL) using preset or custom High Dynamic Range (HDR) images
- Change background setting with options for SketchUp background colour, IBL environment or custom background
- Simple quality setting to provide quick previews, or high quality final render